Duties & Responsibilities:
• Overseeing the operational planning and development, directing the day-today academic and associated operation of the school
• Providing day-to-day professional guidance and leadership.
• To interact and collaborate with the students, staff, parents and community to build a school environment that maximizes student learning, academic performance, social growth and physical education while building on the Munro College tradition of excellence
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Ministry of Health of The Bahamas and NASTAD are hiring study staff for implementation of a Men’s Health Survey. The Data Manager is responsible for managing, entering and securing electronic and paper-based survey data. This position works closely with study data and is responsible for data integrity for the survey. This is a part-time contract position, with duration of up to nine months and a probationary period of 1 month, subject to review by Study Lead, Investigators and Co-investigators of candidate’s ability to meet essential functions and standards outlined below:
Essential Functions Data Management:
• Manage and maintain study-related databases, with guidance from the Study Lead and Co-Investigators
• Confirm successful upload of data from computers at the survey sites by the Field Supervisor to the central office
• Enter paper-based information into study databases at the central MoH office
To establish and maintain Systems, Processes and Procedures for the sustainable reconciliation of Employee, Management and Union interests and to ensure that the Authority provides fair, just, equitable remuneration and related benefits.
• Manages the Collective Bargaining Process
• Develops, Promulgates and Monitors the Grievance Handling Procedures
• Maintains and Manages the Joint Consultative and Non-Crisis Forums
• Maintains the Authority’s Job Evaluation System
• Manages Compensation administration for the Authority
Potential candidates should have minimum six years experience cooking and preparing food in a 4 or 5 star hotel, restaurant or high volume food service facility. They should have extensive knowledge & experience in food handling procedures with regard to HAACP and public health standards.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Manages the financial aspects of the assigned food operation, including the successful identification of expense reduction through cost control.
• On a daily basis, meets with the Executive Sous Chef and Executive Chef to review the requirements of the day’s meals and timeframes for restaurant service.
• Work Closely with Chef de Partie of each work station assigned, monitors procedures and quality checks production, ensure speed and efficiency, corrects and coach.
HSBC Bank Bermuda Limited is seeking to recruit an experienced relationship manager and business development specialist in the Domestic arena. The incumbent will be experienced in developing and growing our capability to provide innovative financial solutions to our small and medium size local clients.
• Optimise the current and potential future value of the existing client base, grow the department’s client portfolio and network of Key Business Introducers with the view to enhancing financial growth for the bank and fostering long-term, profitable relationships, predominantly aimed at existing and new small and medium size local clients
• Continually improve the standards of customer driven behaviour, assisting in the development of a robust service and sales culture through customer contact management and the achievement of daily contact standards to achieve cross sales while operating a balanced approach to risk management
• Continually reassess the operational risk inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructuring, and the impact of new technology
• Implement the Group Compliance Policy by containing compliance risk in conjunction with the relevant Compliance Department
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to be a part of a relief pool of eight (8) Juvenile Care Workers in the Department of Probation of the Anguilla Public Service.
N.B Juvenile Care Workers (Relief) will be appointed on a temporary, as needed basis to cover periods of staff absences such as call offs, vacation and sick leave.
The post is in Grade H with a starting salary of EC $57,120.00 per annum. Juvenile Care Workers (Relief) will be compensated for time worked using a pro-rated system based on the annual salary.
The key duties of the post are:
1. Be a positive role model for Juveniles in setting examples and modelling good behaviour consistently.
2. Assist Juveniles in adhering to the conditions of their Court Order(s), bringing to the Supervisor’s attention any threat of or actual non-compliance.
3. Assist Juveniles with their problem solving through use of recognised behavioural methods.
4. Be available to work a shift system to enable the Centre to have staff cover 24 hours seven days a week. This includes public holidays.
PhD in the discipline of Mathematics
• A record of distinguished original work.
• Outstanding success in, and wide recognition of professional activities;
• Teaching experience in Mathematics at the tertiary level.
• Proven success in grant applications.
• Several years experience as an active and published researcher, with a good research record of publications in peer reviewed international journals.
Areas of Specialization
• Strong preference will be given to applicants specializing in Discrete Mathematics.
• Applicants specializing in other areas of Pure Mathematics will also be considered.
• In every case, demonstrated interest in applications of Mathematics will be a definite asset.
Click here to apply for this and other jobs in the Caribbean