The key duties of this post are:
1. Peruse and ensure personal understanding of the syllabus of a particular subject area.
2. Plan and prepare course programme(s) and lessons accordingly.
3. Select the most appropriate teaching methods, approach (es) and materials to ensure effective delivery of ideas and to promote interest in and learning of the subject matter.
4. Deliver lectures/lessons to students/pupils and encourage discussions about subject matter.
5. Assess, record and report, in the agreed and approved manner, the performance, progress and levels of academic attainment, and or manipulative competencies skills of each student/pupil.
6. Determine the personal and social needs of the students/pupils and provide or arrange for the provision of corrective and/or enhancing counselling as needed.
7. Ensure that at all times, good work and/or commendable behaviours on the part of students are recognized and rewarded.
8. Recommend promotion of students
Visit Caribbean Jobs Online to apply for this position
Filed under: Anguilla, Anguilla Jobs, Anguilla Jobs Online, Career in Education, Career in Government, Careers in Teaching, Caribbean, Caribbean employment, Caribbean Government Jobs, Caribbean Job Search, Caribbean Jobs, Caribbean Jobs Anguilla, Caribbean Jobs Education, Caribbean Jobs Employment, Caribbean Jobs for Americans, Caribbean Jobs Government, Caribbean Jobs Online, Caribbean Jobs Teaching, Caribbean Jobs Vacancies, CaribbeanJobs, CaribbeanJobsOnline.com, CARICOM Jobs, E-learning jobs, E-learning jobs in the Caribbean, Eastern Caribbean, Education Caribbean Jobs, Education Jobs, Education Jobs in Anguilla, Education Jobs in the Caribbean, Employment, Employment in Anguilla, Employment in the Caribbean, employment vacancies, Government Jobs, Government Jobs in Anguilla, Government Jobs in the Caribbean, Government vacancies, Job Search, Job Vacancies, job vacancies in the Caribbean, Jobs, Jobs in Anguilla, Jobs in Education, Jobs in the Caribbean, Jobs Online, Lecturer Jobs, Lecturer Jobs in the Caribbean, Research Jobs, Research Jobs in the Caribbean, Search Caribbean Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Teaching Jobs in Anguilla, Teaching Jobs in the Caribbean, Teaching Jobs Vacancies, Training Jobs, Training Jobs in the Caribbean, Vacancies in Anguilla, Vacancies in the Caribbean, Work in the Caribbean | Comments Off