PhD in the discipline of Mathematics
• A record of distinguished original work.
• Outstanding success in, and wide recognition of professional activities;
• Teaching experience in Mathematics at the tertiary level.
• Proven success in grant applications.
• Several years experience as an active and published researcher, with a good research record of publications in peer reviewed international journals.
Areas of Specialization
• Strong preference will be given to applicants specializing in Discrete Mathematics.
• Applicants specializing in other areas of Pure Mathematics will also be considered.
• In every case, demonstrated interest in applications of Mathematics will be a definite asset.
Click here to apply for this and other jobs in the Caribbean