Timely preparation and delivery of all accounting assignments
Aid in increasing the portfolio of clients
Responsible for the supervision of accounting personnel.
• Pursuing ACCA Professional level or equivalent qualifications.
• Five (5) years accounting experience with two (2) years at the supervisory level.
• Strong knowledge of IFRS and statutory regulations.
• Experience in the use of popular accounting/audit software.
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic service environment.
• Experience in internal/external auditing would be an asset.
Visit Caribbean Jobs Online to apply for this position
Filed under: Accounting Caribbean Jobs, Accounting Job in the Caribbean, Accounting Jobs in Jamaica, Accounting Vacancies, Career Opportunities in Accounting, Careers in Accounting, Caribbean, Caribbean employment, Caribbean Job Search, Caribbean Jobs, Caribbean Jobs Accounting, Caribbean Jobs Employment, Caribbean Jobs for Americans, Caribbean Jobs Online, Caribbean Jobs Vacancies, CaribbeanJobs, CaribbeanJobsOnline.com, CARICOM Jobs, Employment, Employment in Accounting, Employment in Jamaica, Employment in the Caribbean, Employment Opportunities in Jamaica, employment vacancies, Find a job in Jamaica, Jamaica, Jamaica Careers, Jamaica Caribbean Jobs, Jamaica Job Vacancies, Jamaica Jobs, Jamaica Jobs Online, Jamaican jobs available, Job Opportunities Jamaica, Job Search, job search jamaica, Job Vacancies, job vacancies in the Caribbean, job vacancy in jamaica, Jobs, Jobs Available in Jamaica, Jobs in Jamaica, Jobs in Kingston Jamaica, Jobs in Montego Bay Jamaica, Jobs in the Caribbean, Search Caribbean Jobs, Vacancies in the Caribbean, Work in the Caribbean | Tagged: Accountant, Accountant Jobs, Accounting Jobs in the Caribbean, Caribbean Jobs, Caribbean Jobs Online, Jamaica Jobs, Jamaican Jobs, Jobs in the Caribbean | Comments Off