Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for ensuring adequate stock levels at all times.
• Receiving incoming items
• Verifying the count of the incoming stock against invoices
• Transfer inventory to various locations within the company
• Periodically check remaining inventory and reorder as needed
• Input inventory data into computer programs
• Conduct cycle counts of stores on a daily basis.
• Conduct physical inventories of stores on a weekly basis.
• Prepare all necessary reports
• Oversee the proper Quality Systems (ISO 14000) procedures for issuing of chemicals and the handling and storage of all non-conforming materials
• Assist with the procurement of raw materials
Visit Caribbean Jobs Online to apply for this position
Filed under: Accounting Caribbean Jobs, Accounting Job in the Caribbean, Accounting Jobs, Accounting Jobs in Jamaica, Accounting Vacancies, Career Opportunities in Accounting, Career Opportunities in Jamaica, Careers in Accounting, Caribbean, Caribbean employment, Caribbean Job Search, Caribbean Jobs, Caribbean Jobs Accounting, Caribbean Jobs Employment, Caribbean Jobs for Americans, Caribbean Jobs Online, Caribbean Jobs Vacancies, CaribbeanJobs, CaribbeanJobsOnline.com, CARICOM Jobs, Employment, Employment in Accounting, Employment in Jamaica, Employment Opportunities in Jamaica, employment vacancies, Find a job in Jamaica, Jamaica, Jamaica Careers, Jamaica Caribbean Jobs, Jamaica Job Vacancies, Jamaica Jobs, Jamaica Jobs Online, Jamaican jobs available, Job Opportunities Jamaica, Job Search, job search jamaica, Job Vacancies, job vacancies in the Caribbean, job vacancy in jamaica, Jobs, Jobs Available in Jamaica, Jobs in Accounting, Jobs in Jamaica, Jobs in Kingston Jamaica, Jobs in Montego Bay Jamaica, Jobs in the Caribbean, Jobs Online, Search Caribbean Jobs, Vacancies in Jamaica, Vacancies in the Caribbean, Work in the Caribbean | Comments Off