Human Resource Coordinator (Human Resource Division), Jamaica
You should have.
1. A BSc. in Management, Sociology, Psychology or related area
2. A Professional HR Designation e.g. PHR
3. At least three years’ relevant working experience at a similar level
4. Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
5. Ability to deal confidentially with information and issues http://ow.ly/dXFyj
Filed under: Caribbean, Caribbean employment, Caribbean Jobs, Caribbean Jobs Jamaica, Caribbean Jobs Online, Caribbean Jobs Vacancies, CaribbeanJobsOnline.com, CARICOM Jobs, Employment, HR Jobs, HR Jobs Caribbean, HR Jobs in Jamaica, Human Resources Jobs, Human Resources Jobs in Jamaica, Human Resources Jobs in the Caribbean, Human Resources Vacancies, Industrial Relations Jobs, Jamaica, Jamaica Careers, Jamaica Caribbean Jobs, Jamaica Job Vacancies, Jamaica Jobs, Jamaica Jobs Online, Jamaican jobs available, Job Opportunities in Trinidad, Job Opportunities Jamaica, Job Search, job search jamaica, Job Vacancies, job vacancies in the Caribbean, job vacancy in jamaica, Jobs, Jobs Available in Jamaica, Jobs in Jamaica, Jobs in Kingston Jamaica, Jobs in Montego Bay Jamaica, Jobs in the Caribbean, Work in the Caribbean | Comments Off