Maintains good inter personal relationship with clients/community, and all members of the Health Team (Central and Local Government Agencies)
Demonstrates active participation in her professional and other community organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participates in identifying special needs in community in relation to Maternal and Child
• Prepares regular schedules for ante-natal visits/post-natal/child welfare visits.
• Gives ante-natal care at clinics and arranges follow-up.
• Estimates haemoglobin level of clients, using appropriate reagents.
• Refers high risks patients to type II, III and IV Health Centres and hospitals as
• Collects specimens for laboratory tests (stools, blood, pap smears).
• Conducts follow up visits of obstetric high risk patients and defaulters.
Visit Caribbean Jobs Online to apply for this position
Filed under: Career in Government, Career Opportunities in Jamaica, Careers in Health Care, Caribbean, Caribbean employment, Caribbean Government Jobs, Caribbean Job Search, Caribbean Jobs, Caribbean Jobs Employment, Caribbean Jobs Government, Caribbean Jobs Health, Caribbean Jobs Jamaica, Caribbean Jobs Nursing, Caribbean Jobs Online, Caribbean Jobs Vacancies, CaribbeanJobs, CaribbeanJobsOnline.com, CARICOM Jobs, Employment, Employment in Jamaica, Employment in the Caribbean, Employment Opportunities in Jamaica, employment vacancies, Find a job in Jamaica, Government Jobs, Government Jobs in Jamaica, Government Jobs in the Caribbean, Government vacancies, Health & Safety Jobs, Health & Safety Jobs in the Caribbean, Health & Safety Jobs Jamaica, Health Care Jobs, Health Care Jobs in Jamaica, Health Care Jobs in the Caribbean, HSE Jobs, HSE Jobs in the Caribbean, HSE Jobs Jamaica, Jamaica, Jamaica Careers, Jamaica Caribbean Jobs, Jamaica Job Vacancies, Jamaica Jobs, Jamaica Jobs Online, Jamaican jobs available, Job Opportunities Jamaica, Job Search, job search jamaica, Job Vacancies, job vacancies in the Caribbean, job vacancy in jamaica, Jobs, Jobs Available in Jamaica, Jobs in Jamaica, Jobs in Kingston Jamaica, Jobs in Montego Bay Jamaica, Jobs in the Caribbean, Jobs Online, Nursing Jobs, Nursing Jobs in Jamaica, Nursing Jobs in the Caribbean, Search Caribbean Jobs, Vacancies in Jamaica, Vacancies in the Caribbean, Work in the Caribbean | Comments Off