• Analyses, prepares and inputs payroll data. Typically uses automated system to produce accurate and timely payroll.
• Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) for management.
• Performs various payroll related journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Assists in development of overall payroll procedures/workflow by recommending improvements or changes when deemed necessary for greater efficiency.
• Supervises and reviews the preparation of all payroll statements and reports.
• Accurately enters all payroll related data necessary to process and meet appointment schedules, including salary adjustments, special payments, tax allocations and employee deductions.
• Solves problems concerning payroll, answers inquiries, and enforces payroll policies.
• Keeps abreast of the payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws, and corresponds with state and local tax agencies on behalf of the company and its employees.
• Compiles time sheets and calculates overtime and offshore premiums.
• Maintains payroll records.
• Completes correspondence regarding payroll information for Taxes (PAYE), National Insurance (NIS), Board of Inland Revenue, etc.
• Liaises with respective Statutory Authorities for issuance of Tax Clearing Certificates, Compliance Certificates etc
• Maintenance of NMWG Savings Plan Database
• Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, agencies and coworkers to promote a high quality service image.
Visit Caribbean Jobs Online to apply for this position
Filed under: Accounting Caribbean Jobs, Accounting Job in the Caribbean, Accounting Jobs, Accounting Jobs in Trinidad, Accounting Vacancies, Career in Management, Career Opportunities in Accounting, Career Opportunities in Trinidad, Careers in Accounting, Caribbean Job Search, Caribbean Jobs, Caribbean Jobs Accounting, Caribbean Jobs Employment, Caribbean Jobs Management, Caribbean Jobs Online, Caribbean Jobs Trinidad, Caribbean Jobs Vacancies, CaribbeanJobs, CaribbeanJobsOnline.com, CARICOM Jobs, Employment, Employment in Accounting, Employment in the Caribbean, Employment in Trinidad, employment vacancies, Job Opportunities in Trinidad, Job Search, Job Vacancies, job vacancies in the Caribbean, Job Vacancies in Trinidad, Jobs, Jobs Available in Trinidad, Jobs in Accounting, Jobs in Management, Jobs in Port of Spain Trinidad, Jobs in the Caribbean, Jobs in Trinidad, Jobs Online, Management Caribbean Jobs, Management jobs, Management Jobs in the Caribbean, Management Jobs in Trinidad, Management Vacancies, Payroll Jobs, Payroll Jobs in the Caribbean, Payroll Jobs in Trinidad, Search Caribbean Jobs, Trinidad, Trinidad & Tobago Jobs, Trinidad Caribbean Jobs, Trinidad Employment, Trinidad job search, Trinidad Job Vacancies, Trinidad Jobs, Trinidad Jobs Online, Trinidad Vacancies, Trinidad Work, Vacancies in Management, Vacancies in Trinidad, Work in the Caribbean | Comments Off on Senior Payroll Analyst, Trinidad