• Assist in identification, development and teaching of architecture courses for civil engineers.
• Supervision of students’ projects and research work
• Conduct research in architecture with an emphasis on sustainable development and multi-disciplinary approaches.
Personal Attributes and Specific Competencies
The successful candidate must have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Effective teaching skills. Relevant training in education will be an asset.
• Qualities of a team player with the willingness to work with students
Visit Caribbean Jobs Online to apply for this position
Filed under: Architecture Jobs, Architecture Jobs in the Caribbean, Architecture Jobs in Trinidad, Career Opportunities in Trinidad, Caribbean, Caribbean Jobs Online, Caribbean Jobs Trinidad, Caribbean Jobs Vacancies, CARICOM Jobs, Education Jobs, Education Jobs in the Caribbean, Education Jobs in Trinidad, Employment, Employment in Trinidad, Job Vacancies in Trinidad, Jobs, Jobs Available in Trinidad, Jobs in Education, Jobs in Port of Spain Trinidad, Jobs in Trinidad, Lecturer Jobs, Lecturer Jobs in the Caribbean, Lecturer Jobs in Trinidad, Trinidad, Trinidad & Tobago Jobs, Trinidad Employment, Trinidad Job Vacancies, Trinidad Jobs, Trinidad Jobs Online, Trinidad Vacancies, Trinidad Work, University Jobs, University Jobs in the Caribbean, University Jobs in Trinidad, University of the West Indies, UWI Jobs, Vacancies in Trinidad, Work in the Caribbean | Comments Off on Lecturer in Architecture, Trinidad