Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for ensuring adequate stock levels at all times.
• Receiving incoming items
• Verifying the count of the incoming stock against invoices
• Transfer inventory to various locations within the company
• Periodically check remaining inventory and reorder as needed
• Input inventory data into computer programs
• Conduct cycle counts of stores on a daily basis.
• Conduct physical inventories of stores on a weekly basis.
• Prepare all necessary reports
• Oversee the proper Quality Systems (ISO 14000) procedures for issuing of chemicals and the handling and storage of all non-conforming materials
• Assist with the procurement of raw materials
Visit Caribbean Jobs Online to apply for this position
Filed under: Jobs, Jamaica, Accounting Jobs, Caribbean, CARICOM Jobs, Caribbean Jobs, Employment, Caribbean Jobs Online, Jamaica Jobs, Jobs in Jamaica, Caribbean Jobs Vacancies, Jamaica Job Vacancies, Job Opportunities Jamaica, Jamaica Careers, Career Opportunities in Jamaica, Jobs in Kingston Jamaica, Jobs Available in Jamaica, Jobs in the Caribbean, Accounting Job in the Caribbean, Work in the Caribbean, Accounting Jobs in Jamaica, Jamaica Jobs Online, Jobs in Montego Bay Jamaica, Employment in Jamaica, CaribbeanJobsOnline.com, Jobs Online, Job Search, Caribbean Job Search, Find a job in Jamaica, job search jamaica, employment vacancies, job vacancies in the Caribbean, job vacancy in jamaica, Job Vacancies, Employment Opportunities in Jamaica, Jamaican jobs available, Vacancies in the Caribbean, CaribbeanJobs, Search Caribbean Jobs, Caribbean employment, Caribbean Jobs Accounting, Caribbean Jobs Employment, Accounting Caribbean Jobs, Jamaica Caribbean Jobs, Accounting Vacancies, Careers in Accounting, Career Opportunities in Accounting, Vacancies in Jamaica, Employment in Accounting, Jobs in Accounting, Caribbean Jobs for Americans | Comments Off on Inventory Clerk, Jamaica